Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
ServiceNow on AWS Cloud (AWS ProServe)
ServiceNow on Amazon Web Services (AWS) gives agility and advanced capabilities of AWS while maintaining full visibility and control of public cloud resources. AWS Consultants work with customers to implement capabilities across AWS Operational Integration (OI) domains in customer’s ServiceNow (ITSM) implementation in AWS Cloud platform.
- Learn OI-domains (Security, Incident, Provisioning, IAM)
- Learn OI-domains (Reporting, Inventory, Change, People Management)
- Benchmark capabilities implemented across any or all 9 OI domains.
- AWS Service Catalogue Connector for ServiceNow implemented.
- Learn about AWS Service Catalogue Connector for ServiceNow.
- Approved AWS resources available for browsing through ServiceNow Service Catalogue.
- Approved AWS resources available for self-provisioning through ServiceNow Catalogue.
- Increased Operational Agility
- Increased Speed and Visibility of managed AWS resources through ServiceNow
- Delivery of documented “Delivery Guide” and “Operations Guide”
- Faster provisioning and management of AWS hosted workloads
- Reduced Infrastructure deployment lead & execution time
- Increased ratio of audit-able operations
- Reduced Incident time-to-resolve for AWS hosted workloads.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.