Optum Health Solutions (UK) Ltd
Strategic Planning and Actuarial Modelling
We focus on helping systems improve the health of an entire population.
Our approach focuses on population segmentation and actuarial risk modelling to develop strategic plans to mitigate health risks across the population. Outputs lead to a shared understanding of risk and resources across the organisations within Integrated Care Systems.
- Population Health Management approaches to strategic planning
- Data-driven strategic planning
- Gain consensus of stakeholders in the planning process
- Population segmentation views
- Benchmarking risk and finance metrics
- Risk Stratification and Impactability Modelling
- Quantifying the impact of new interventions
- Contracting and payment models development
- View trends and projections through the lens of population segments.
- Leverage linked-person-level data alongside organisational financial metrics.
- Engage stakeholders and develop consensus through science-based decision-making processes.
- Key enabler for aligning services to specific segments.
- Understand the system in relation to national or benchmark profiles.
- Support alignment of health system resources to population needs.
- Quantify the impact of new interventions under many scenarios.
- Build payment mechanisms and alliance contracts around PHM principles.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.