Application compatibility is the number one blocker to a successful Windows 10 transformation. Let HPE discover, assess, remediate and transform your application portfolio for Windows 10. HPE's unique capabilities and tools allow customers to experience high quality and low risk Windows 10 deployments.
- Windows 10 Application Discovery including application metering and rationalisation
- Windows 10 Application Compatibility analysis including application suitability for virtualisation
- Windows 10 Application Submission support
- Windows 10 Application Remediation
- Windows 10 Application Packaging including application virtualisation
- Windows 10 Application Integration testing including deployment publishing
- Windows 10 UAT support
- Windows 10 Application Deployment including rollout management
- Accelerate onboarding onto Windows 10
- Reduce risk through proven and repeatable methodology
- High quality, high velocity transformation
- Global scale with experience of migrating hundreds of customers
- Accelerated return on investment
- Unique partnerships with key stakeholders Microsoft and Citrix
£580 to £2410 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
UK Public Sector Frameworks
|How the planning service works||
HPE covers all aspects of migrating applications to Windows 10. In planning for the move to Windows 10, HPE will advise on the following:
Strategy: Advice on consolidation and rationalisation of a customers desktop applications. HPE will also advise on the best discovery and application compatibility tooling for each specific customer.
Solution Architecture: Develop solution architecture, high level and detailed technical design covering both the on-premises and cloud hosted application strategys.
Migration: Process and project management throughout this migration projects. HPE will advise the customer on the best delivery solution depending on the customer requirements.
Support: Provide guidelines and best practices for operating the Windows 10 environment ongoing
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||Windows 10|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Migration is a key stage in HPE's Windows 10 migration services. The migration design phase of the transformation methodology develops a migration design and project plan covering principles for Application Migration as well as detailed technical principles. The migration plan defines the phase and schedule for the applications to be migrated in waves.
With the end user at the centre of the Windows 10 Transformation, HPE brings in-house and 3rd party tooling to provide a seamless migration of applications.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
HPE's proven transformation methodology advises high quality Application Migration projects to Windows 10 (and Server Based computing environments) through the use of HPE's own tools, process and intellectual property.
HPE will work with customers to develop a testing strategy tailored to their own specific needs. This will include functional and performance testing.
HPE guarantees a 99% Service Level Agreenments (SLA) on all correctly submitted application migration requests.
HPE is a fully certified ISO 27001:2005, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 20000-1:2005 and ITIL practitioner.
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation|
|How the support service works||
As part of this service, you will receive the following support as standard:
1) A dedicated service delivery lead;
2) Office-hour contact and support (Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm, excluding public holidays);
3) Standard reporting.
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Our support teams are available 24*7 to respond to alerts, take calls, make decisions and act to make certain that your services are operating effectively every second of the day.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£580 to £2410 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|