Arcus Global Limited
Arcus ICT Service Desk
Use the structure of ITIL to bring additional value and efficiency to your ICT team by enabling your team to use Problem Management, a Service Catalogue, track Known Issues, and use Requests and Incidents to categorise daily activity. Monitor performance using Operating Level Agreements and Reporting.
- Browser User Interface: No installation needed, no server hardware needed.
- Documented, published Open API included as standard
- ITIL based: Uses recognised best practice for Service Desks
- Problem management relates connected incidents
- Catalogue of known Issues: provides reliable fixes or workarounds.
- Integrated with wider Arcus Place system
- Reporting of statistics: Key statistics on performance
- Drag and Drop Reporting: Usable without technical skills or knowledge
- User Interface is highly customisable
- Automated notifications, escalations and service breaches, both internally and externally
- Enables collaboration with other services and agencies within the system.
- Enables officers access to live data to make enforcement decisions
- Improves efficiency, standardised practices, and lower onboarding times around practitioners
- Easy recognition and efficient distribution of information during widespread issues
- Efficient replication of existing solutions. Sharing and distribution of knowledge.
- Visibility of the broad categories of work being undertaken
- Know which services are most used and cost to deliver
- Less training required. Excellent user experience.
- Reduces effort of routine comms tasks.
- Provides customers with a consistent experience across all comms channels.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.