Monitoring, inspection/auditing of catering, care-taking and cleaning services for QA. A real-time standards report is produced which can include photos, corrective actions and signatures. Included are : scoring so that sites are ranked , detailed insight into service quality by drilling down to individual questions to capture trends.
- Report builder enables users to tailor reports as needed
- Risk assessments including identification of hazards, risks posed, control measures
- Facilitates property surveys
- Room and floor measurements for servicing, refurbishing costings,
- Staff H&S: working procedures, risk, accident reporting, first aid.
- Quality assures compliance with nutritional standards
- Moderates performance and productivity
- Ongoing background sync to void data loss
- Real-time data synced to a central database and HQ desktop.
- Monitoring across all departments, facilities, exteriors
- Flexible reporting for catering, grounds, cleaning, sharing device
- Reports reviewed regularly by out teams for user suitability.
- Flexible real-time updating, sits adaptable risk assessments.
- maintains a high quality service
- Complies with statutory standards and regulations
- Collects data to support QA . Standards. Performance awards.
- Improves viability and marketability of service
- Reduces paper, saves time and money, grows profits.
- Provides audit trail for case and incident management and reporting.
- Managed tablet service including remote repair and next-day replacement.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.