Imagen Media Management Platform, Digital Asset Management for G-Cloud
Store, manage and share your organisation's growing media library securely with your own customisable platform.
Control internal and external access to content and search through large volumes of media at speed within an intuitive, fully-branded platform.
A powerful video management platform trusted to protect sensitive and valuable media assets.
- Crucial security features as standard, including Single Sign-on, watermarking
- Intuitive user interface with branded design and custom email notifications
- Granular user / user group access and permission controls
- Powerful search, secure player, fast uploads, content clipping and sharing
- Download range of media formats, to local and connected devices
- Customisable workflow engine automates tasks, incl. proxy creation and watermarking
- Transactional and subscription-based built-in monetisation options
- Built-in user analytics dashboard with Google Analytics integration
- Comprehensive, flexible and scalable for integration with third party systems
- Professional media cataloguing interface embedded in platform
- Intuitive interface makes managing and sharing content easy
- Powerful search features find specific moments within media in seconds
- Start small and scale up as your library grows
- Automated ingest and distribution of media across your organisation
- Catalogue and index media files to make content more discoverable
- Access content across a range of devices
- Increased efficiency in media storage drives future cost reductions
- Track user engagement as well as content popularity
- Better organised content enables you to exploit your library easily
- Security of content prevents reshoots of lost or damaged footage
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.