Project and Programme Management
FCO Services provides programme and project management capability. Experienced in requirements and expectations of government departments for full life-cycle project delivery from business case to Service lifecycle. Our project management as a service is multifaceted to optimise best delivery methods (Agile/Waterfall) to meet expected outcomes.
For Government. By Government.
- Full life-cycle Programme & Delivery management
- Diverse delivery in Prince2, MSP, ITIL, Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Delivery Assurance & Governance only options
- Delivery Office Management solutions
- Delivery planning services
- All staff minimum SC security cleared
- Professional ITIL v3 framework accredited
- ISO9001 (quality), ISO27000 (service management), ISO27001 (information security), APM accredited
- Collaborative management of discovery initiatives & benefit realisation
- Delivered by professional Programme & Project candidates
- Unique global service reach in government OFFICAL & SECRET environments
- Trust - Managed & fully owned solution delivery track record
- Scale/flex Delivery resources to meet changing demand
£440 per person per day
2 2 4 0 5 8 6 3 0 4 8 3 0 9 9
|How the planning service works||
Our Delivery Management service provides a planned and controlled delivery experience, managed by qualified professionals at project, programme and portfolio levels. Delivery management will work hand in hand with internal and customer’s relationship managers to ensure stakeholders receive quality updates on the status of their delivery artefacts.
Delivery benefits from our Planning Service include standard discovery, alpha, beta and run scheduling or standard Project Gantt planning, whichever is appropriate. Planning is a daily activity involving the IT Service and delivery communities to ensure smooth Service Transition, complemented by tracking in enterprise tooling.
Within the associated sprints or project plans our audited approach will ensure business analysis is undertaken to capture or elaborate business requirements before prototype/delivery commences.
Our Delivery management service will ensure fully architected services are secure and supportable in line with our optimal products and solutions. Design Services will be captured within system, security and service design documentation and ratified via our audited Digital Design Authority.
Delivery management will ensure artefacts have a defined start middle and end, and if necessary iterate further cycles conducive to contract arrangements. The service is multifaceted to operate at Service Delivery or Strategy levels.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£440 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|