MACS ENTERPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT (MEAM) powered by IBM MAXIMO EAM
MACS Enterprise Asset Management (EAM/CAFM) utilises IBM Maximo to secure the productivity of both local and central government organisations. Maximo reduces unplanned downtime, whilst improving operational efficiency. Maximo has capabilities to unify your operations, connecting all teams across your business, improving asset usage and a ROI for your organisation.
- Manage, track and maintain your business-critical assets via one solution.
- Full scalable service that can grow with your business.
- Progress reporting in all links of the value chain.
- Plan maintenance in this CMMS for maximum asset longevity.
- Allocate resource efficiently for planned and reactive maintenance.
- Manage compliance with automated compliance task generation.
- Carry out inspections with dynamic questionnaire content.
- Manage user access to a fine level of control.
- Authorise purchase to pay transactions with set approval levels.
- Control suppliers with a comprehensive contract management process.
- Subscription based hence OPEX, not CAPEX.
- Improved efficiency in responding to requests for service.
- Better customer satisfaction for stakeholders and service users.
- Value for money from improved asset utilisation.
- Longer asset life cycles from efficient maintenance management.
- Better supplier performance from strict contract management.
- Reduced stock holding hence an improved cash position.
- Complete control over purchasing reduces maintenance costs.
- Optional security to OFFICIAL level for protection of sensitive data.
- Rapid on-boarding by means of the MACS Quick-Start project process.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.