ESB HWRC Booking System
ESB HWRC Booking is a cloud software service that allows your organisation to effectively manage access to your HWRC sites.
The service allows for an unlimited number of sites to be included as well as the ability to manage waste streams and different vehicle types at the point of booking.
- Online tip booking and cancellation facility
- Address checking ensuring only local residents gain access
- Flexible booking schedules allowing sites to operate individual opening hours
- Variable numbers of vehicles per booking slot
- Blacklist functionality to deal with misuse
- Automatic notifications to customer via email and optional text messages
- Bulk cancellation module to facilitate closing sites at short notice
- Site operatives dashboard for ease of vehicle checking/recording no-shows
- Data management module for GDPR compliance
- Reminder emails/texts sent at predefined intervals before the booking
- Huge savings on manual administration
- Reduction in number of unauthorised vehicles
- Reduction in staffing costs, less manual management of queues
- Eliminates unexpected demand
- Reduction in paperwork
- Provides automation of manual and time-consuming processes
- Can be tailored to your organisation
- Ability to close sites and change opening hours quickly.
- Ability to to predict site usage patterns
- Provides your team with a single point of management
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.