Data Services Platform, an Open Source based service that can be implemented to solve many current enterprise data problems. Exposing data silos through open data APIs, Providing a common data views across multiple data repositories, Merging the benefits of different data sources (Graph, Document, Relational, Key-Value) into single data domain.
- Provide consistent data view across repositories.
- Blend multiple data repositories, leaving data at source.
- Software can be delivered in repeatable, automatable deployments.
- All open source components and tools.
- Ability to deal with large volume and variety data acquisition.
- Fully integrated modern search engine capability.
- Fully featured RBAC with additional business logic considerations.
- Sectors:Justice, Policing, Prosecution, Courts, Prisons, Probation, Central Government, Education,
- Reduce/Remove data migration risk and cost
- Expose legacy data with modern Open Data standards
- Ensure appropriate access and governance for all access
- Based on Open protocols and standards to minimise vendor dependency
- Unlock data silos and value within your organisation
- Make sense of unstructured/messy data through modern search tooling
- Horizontally scalable to deal with volume and availability
- Repeatable elastic deployment to cloud services of choice
- Full data lifecycle management through tiered storage and processing
£618 to £1200 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
|How the planning service works||For Specialist Cloud Services, CGI will engage directly with the client to ensure the full scope of the requirements is understood and agreed in advance of any engagement. We will work with senior stakeholders to define the necessary business outcomes and ensure the services are aligned accordingly.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||N/A|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||This service does not provide support|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£618 to £1200 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|