CGI - Open Source Data Services
Data Services Platform, an Open Source based service that can be implemented to solve many current enterprise data problems. Exposing data silos through open data APIs, Providing a common data views across multiple data repositories, Merging the benefits of different data sources (Graph, Document, Relational, Key-Value) into single data domain.
- Provide consistent data view across repositories.
- Blend multiple data repositories, leaving data at source.
- Software can be delivered in repeatable, automatable deployments.
- All open source components and tools.
- Ability to deal with large volume and variety data acquisition.
- Fully integrated modern search engine capability.
- Fully featured RBAC with additional business logic considerations.
- Sectors:Justice, Policing, Prosecution, Courts, Prisons, Probation, Central Government, Education,
- Reduce/Remove data migration risk and cost
- Expose legacy data with modern Open Data standards
- Ensure appropriate access and governance for all access
- Based on Open protocols and standards to minimise vendor dependency
- Unlock data silos and value within your organisation
- Make sense of unstructured/messy data through modern search tooling
- Horizontally scalable to deal with volume and availability
- Repeatable elastic deployment to cloud services of choice
- Full data lifecycle management through tiered storage and processing
Return to top ↑
Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
Service definition document
Terms and conditions
Modern Slavery statement