Cloud Desktop Assessment Service (Liquidware)
This service captures real-time data across all your users, machines and applications. Providing you with a 360° overview of how each user uses their existing Desktop. Including historical data around the amount of compute being used, and an insight into applications used versus applications installed per user, per device.
- 360° view of desktop resource usage and overall performance
- Assess and quantify machine, user, application, OS and infrastructure
- Balance workloads and resources for maximum performance
- Quantify application use to support master image design
- Identify and provide analysis of bottlenecks and performance issues
- Understand consumption metrics for applications: by user, by group
- Design infrastructure and size resources based on actual resource consumption
- True visibility of applications installed versus applications actually used
- Make informed infrastructure decisions based on real-time data
- Virtualisation platform-agnostic, supporting all major hypervisors
- Detailed time-based metrics for all Windows-based desktop delivery approaches
- Provides real-time view of users, machines, applications infrastructure
- Quantify and trend the user experience for all machines
- Quickly get to the Root Cause and Minimize Risk
- Rationalise applications based on real-time usage
- Support and quantify a migration or change in workspace
£2000 per instance
- Education pricing available
2 1 6 0 5 4 4 6 9 0 2 9 5 5 4
01506 460 300
|How the planning service works||
With decades of experience in large-scale desktop deployments and IT support in some of the largest organisations in the UK, Capito has partnered with Liquidware to offer an unprecedented service.
Our structured approach and process will provide the analytical evidence to allow IT Directors/Managers to identify what can be done immediately to improve your desktop performance and, together with your business plans, what will be required to support your business and users moving forward. The Scope of Services will include, as standard:
• The Discovery Workshop meeting (approx. 3-4 Hours) to confirm the current technical infrastructure, performance issues that may impact users and business plans moving forward.
• The Discovery Workshop should be attended, as a minimum, by the following key attendees: - Capito’s Specialist Workspace Expert(s) and a Capito Account Manager - Organisation’s IT Director and/or Manager (Project Sponsor) - Organisation’s Application and/or Database Administrator
• Agree Key objectives and desired outcomes of Discovery Workshop
• Installation of Liquidware monitoring software for an agreed period of time
• Initial evaluation and monitoring for up to 100 users (additional users may be possible for an additional charge)
• Capito will collate analytics and review output
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Capito offers a range of training on Liquidware depending on your individual requirements and needs.
As part of our workspace Desktop Assessment basic training will be offered in order for your IT administrator to be fully skilled to understand the management console.
Additional online training and advanced training is also available at an extra cost should you require advanced training.
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
ProfileUnity enables centralised management of user Profiles, Policies, and the delivery of FlexApp Layered applications. ProfileUnity works closely with your Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure to add efficient profile handling and context aware policy management to your cloud hosted desktops.
Easily on-board your users to cloud-based virtual desktops through ProfileUnity’s built-in migration features which instantly transform legacy profiles on older OS versions to the latest versions, including Windows 10. ProfileUnity also helps to ensure no data is left behind with sophisticated user authored data migration to cloud-based storage or the storage of your choice.
Further enhance your cloud-based desktop with advanced user environment features such as location aware printing and enterprise wide printer mapping. Advanced features include ProfileDisk, ideal for seamlessly handling large profiles, Office 365 Caching, Windows search for VDI and more.
Cloud-hosted desktops are easy to manage, easy to use, and easy to ensure that your quality of service is being met when you leverage the Essentials bundle, which enables your organisation to:
• Assess your desktops users for prime candidates for Cloud-hosted desktops
• Select the right-sized DaaS offering
• Migrate users to your chosen Cloud-based desktop
• Easily layer and manage your applications
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||24/7 Service Desk|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||
Support response times
Depending on the priority allocated to the questions/incident we will respond within a pre-defined SLA as per our service catalogue. User can manage status and priority of support tickets Yes Online ticketing support accessibility WCAG 2.1 AA or EN 301 549
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.1 AA or EN 301 549|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||WCAG 2.1 AA or EN 301 549|
|Web chat accessibility testing||Tbc|
Our support teams are available 24/7 to respond to alerts, take calls, make decisions and act to ensure that your services are operating effectively every second of the day. The support desk is accredited to ISO20000-2011 and ISO27001-2013 standards and brings together 250 technical operations staff employed to cover everything with a guaranteed qualified engineering response within 15 minutes of notice. Effective Account Management plays a central and fundamental part in the successful delivery of services to Capito’s customers.
Capito has a unique account management structure that consists of:
• Business Development Manager
• Account Manager
• Internal Account Manager
• Sales Support
• Bid Management
• Service Deliver Manager
The Capito structure allows for good management, with no single point of failure and frequent customer contact
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Liquidware - Stratusphere - ProfileUnity - FlexApp|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£2000 per instance|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|