Contract Assessment/ Assurance Services
We have extensive commercial experience in helping organisations improve contract formulation and management. Our service ensures value for money (VfM) for both new and existing commercial arrangements, including for Cloud services. Options include: contract review, contract assurance, commercial advice, re-negotiation, procurement and an operational contract management service, ensuring ongoing support.
- Contract review is designed to ensure value for money.
- Has achieved substantial tangible savings for clients.
- Review contracts against best practice arrangements.
- Contract management service provides an end to end solution.
- SLA development and management.
- Encompasses performance management.
- All commercial and contractual advice meet legal requirements.
- Meets all governance requirements.
- Enables optimal exploitation of Cloud solutions.
- Identifies optimal contract change to save money and improve quality.
- Complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Includes robust methodologies for assessing value and risk.
- Flexible access to technical and commercial expertise and market insight.
- Reduces reliance on internal commercial and procurement resources.
- Enables clients to safely maximise use of innovative SME market.
- We understand CCS frameworks and commercial contracts.
- Offers shared learning and faster development from assessing peer contracts.
- Enhances, not replaces, the “Intelligent Customer” function within organisations.
£320 to £1600 per person per day
2 1 0 6 3 9 1 2 7 5 9 0 8 6 6
01543 560 280
|How the planning service works||
Planning is a key part of our service. We work with customers to assess their needs, develop the best options, which is not always full Cloud straight away, and to plan the project from start to finish, ensuring that they and their staff are involved at all stages.
We support customers in the implementation of change management and monitoring to ensure the systems are achieving their stated aims and objectives and to improve performance. We also help by undertaking full evaluations of new services or schemes.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Training is provided through ongoing knowledge transfer and mentoring as well formal training sessions. We determine the training required through training needs analysis and develop materials to assist staff at all levels. We understand that often training needs continue beyond the initial project and offer that with assurance/ critical friend arrangements.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||We provide help to customers plan and migrate to new services and systems by ensuring that they understand each step, have documentation to support it and understand we are on hand at all times. The fundamental issue is always data, where you currently have it and how easily is can be migrated.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Our support is designed for the Cloud support services provided and uses our wider team as well as those delivering the work.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£320 to £1600 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|