Professional services to design, implement, and support your cloud-hosted LoRaWAN wireless data network for Smart Cities and Internet of Things projects.
- Project management from initial concept through to embedded solution
- LoRaWAN network server and gateway implementation services
- Support services
- Internet of Things solution design and prototyping services
- Hands-on workshops to de-mystify the Internet of Things
- Training and exec briefings
- Fast - your network can be available in 6 weeks
- Safe hands - experienced people, simple proven methdology
- Robust systems - global networks use the same technology
- Perfect for conducting agile Smart City experiments and trials
- We'll help you develop prototypes and design trials
- Huge user community in over 400 cities to learn from
- Ideal for engaging your community and partner organisations
£750 to £900 per person per day
- Education pricing available
|How the planning service works||
1. We'll really listen to you, and make sure we understand what you want to achieve - and what "success" means to you.
2. We will slot into your project governance processes for reporting, but we'll use our proven project document templates and tools.
3. We'll explain the different cloud hosting options and pricing, and recommend the best fit for your needs and budget.
4. We'll agree on the locations of the LoRaWAN gateways and how we get access for installation.
5. We'll discuss your training needs and how best to get you up and running with the Internet of Things.
6. We will provide a template project schedule and work with you to tailor it to suit your needs and availability of appropriate people.
7. We will share with you our risks, issues and dependencies registers, and address any concerns or queries you may have.
8. We will act as your "experts" and meet your stakeholders and help you build the support needed to make the project succeed.
9. We will keep you informed at all times - we have a strict "no nasty surprises" rule!
10. We welcome shadowing and enjoy sharing our skills and knowledge.
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||Our hosted LoRaWAN network service for your Smart City/IoT projects|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
1. We train network administrators to manage their LoRaWAN network
2. We provide hands-on workshops for staff, partners, organisations who want to de-mystify the Internet of Things and see how easy it is to get data from a sensor onto the internet.
3. We provide executive briefings to introduce them to the LoRaWAN network and its potential for their organisation
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||Our hosted LoRaWAN wireless data network service|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||We provide support for our LoRaWAN gateways, and LoRaWAN network server software - whether it is hosted by the client, ourselves or a third party (e.g. AWS, Azure...)|
|Service constraints||We provide remote and in-person support.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||
A meaningful response is provided within 4 hours Mon-Fri, 9-5.
We do not provide staffed support outside these hours except by prior arrangement.
However, there is a very active and global online community who provide great support and advice without an SLA 24x7.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
Basic (free) - access to the global online community group, who are very active and helpful at no cost, but no service level.
Standard - Online helpdesk, staffed Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Meaningful response guaranteed within 4 hours. Pricing starts at £300/month
Enhanced level - You can buy live support for specific times at £150/hour normal working hours, or £225/hour outside of normal working hours. Standard and Enhanced levels provide access to third line support from The Things Industries staff - the development team who provide the network server software.
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra features and support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||The Things Industries|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£750 to £900 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|