SharePoint Hybrid Design
The SharePoint Hybrid Design analyses client's requirements for interoperation between their on-premises instance(s) of SharePoint and their SharePoint Online tenant.
The standard service includes Search, and up to two additional hybrid scenarios listed in the Service Features, however other scenarios can be catered for.
- Our service can design for the following:
- Hybrid Search
- Hybrid Followed Sites
- Hybrid User Profiles
- Hybrid Application Launcher
- Hybrid BCS
- Hybrid Taxonomy (Managed Metadata)
- Solution for Integrated Search experience across SharePoint environments
- Further integration of user experience considered
- User and Technical requirements and existing solutions reviewed
- Workshop-based service
- Vendor-agnostic Design Document deliverable
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.