Discover platform enables running global technology competitions that source new innovation partners. It can be used as software-as-a-service or as part of larger innovation programme. It has a managed online workflow for applicants and innovation teams to allocate applications to be evaluated and scored by experts, partners and innovation teams.
- Combined application, evaluation and scoring workflow.
- Ready-written application questions.
- Access on the cloud server available anytime.
- Applicant profile allows applicant to save & return to application.
- Real-time dashboard for applications in progress vs. complete.
- Applications can be evaluated by internal and external partners.
- Tailored user interface for Applicants and Evaluators.
- Easy-to-use Admin interface to manage users, applications & communications.
- Customisable logo, innovation challenge and all imagery.
- Fast to implement.
- Public & private sector client tested & proven since 2016.
- Professional look & feel, customisable logo, innovation challenge and imagery.
- Workflow & Application design optimised for innovation partner sourcing.
- Create public or invite-only competitions.
- Invite internal and external experts to evaluate Applications securely.
- Maximise innovation competition engagement, quality and speed.
- Full control of user access and communication during use.
- Unbeatable Return On Investment.
- Quick and easy to implement, hosted on 100%Open's cloud server.
- Lasting legacy: Hosting can be transferred to client after use.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.