Headless Content Management System (CMS), API-first content platform
Flotiq is a headless Content Management System (CMS) which provides an easy-to-use interface for working with content and designing data models and a powerful API for programmatic access to data.
The API-first approach to content management makes it easy to build fast and secure websites and content-based applications.
- Data modelling, easy to use interface to define data models.
- Dynamic API automatically generated based on defined data models.
- Dynamic API documentation generated based on defined data models.
- High-performance content API able to handle thousands of records.
- Enterprise integration support, API-gateway compatibility, messages bus support.
- Powerful full-text search engine.
- RESTful and GraphQL API interface.
- Easy-to-use web-based interface for content editors.
- Extensible workflows.
- Cloud-agnostic, highly available architecture supporting Amazon AWS, Azure and others.
- Store different kinds of content - text, documents, media.
- Easily build and publish API-based microservices, without coding.
- Easily integrate content with other systems.
- Ability to publish content to any kind of media (omni-channel).
- Enhanced security controls - auditing, versioning, access control.
- Reduces development time for content-based systems and apps.
- Define and publish dedicated APIs and documentation using OpenAPI standards.
- Define workflows for different types of content.
- Deliver content via APIs in a fast and secure way.
- Easily manage access scope and permission levels.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.