FOUNDRY4 CONSULTING LTD
Microsoft Azure Cloud Hosting and Support
Notbinary’s service uses the Azure cloud platform to provide compute, storage and associated public cloud services–enhancing user experience, delivering operational excellence and efficiency savings. With extensive experience in a range of Microsoft technologies, including Azure IaaS and PaaS, we help organisations exploit Azure as a platform for digital transformation.
- Infrastructure as a Service with Microsoft Azure.
- Deliver websites, portals, web and mobile apps on Microsoft Azure.
- Develop services using Microsoft .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python.
- Industry-recognised security and resilience with Azure.
- Harness the power of: Compute, Virtual Machines, Windows, Linux, Networking,
- Active Directory (AD) B2C, Storage, Backup, VPN, DNS, Search, Containers,
- Databases, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Bot service, Integration,
- Service Bus, Multi-Factor Authentication, Load Balancing, Content Delivery Network,
- ExpressRoute, MySQL, PostgreSQL and connection to Azure Stack,
- Cognitive services, Internet of Things (IoT) Hub and Edge, SQL.
- Pay for what you use subscription model.
- Secure, cloud-based service with robust access management controls.
- A range of hosting options for secure applications and workloads.
- Help understanding licences and licensing, including plan selection.
- Skills transfer to internal staff including training and project management.
- Build failure resilient applications in multiple Azure regions.
- Modernise your services with Azure Functions, WebApps and LogicApps.
- Planning, Setup, Migration, Quality Assurance, Performance Testing, Testing, Cyber Security.
- Ongoing optimisation, consolidation and right-sizing, reduces cloud spend.
- Simplify on-premises database migration to the cloud.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.