Moving data to Cloud: data & metadata discovery, preparation, migration and curation services.
Moving data to Cloud? Incorvus provides data & metadata discovery, preparation, migration and curation services within a data-centric strategy.
We'll identify duplicate, incomplete and redundant data ensuring that only unique, timely, accurate and relevant records are migrated; saving time, upload issues and Cloud storage costs.
Quality Cloud needs quality data!
- Analysis of current data and metadata quality.
- Data quality report on gaps, discrepancies & metadata issues.
- Discover and understand data in packaged systems.
- Reporting and advisory on legacy and consolidation issues
- Assistance with metadata taxonomies aligned to Cloud processes.
- Assistance with new data models for Cloud-based processes.
- Preparation of metadata taxonomies and new data models.
- Producing clean trial data for upload testing.
- Cloud configuration advisory (Oracle, Azure, Google).
- Information governance advisory.
- Reduce risk & storage costs, port quality data to Cloud.
- Reduce wasted effort, check metadata is Cloud-ready.
- Reduce delay from poor quality packaged data extracts.
- Reduce risk and costs - identify issues before migration.
- Reduce risk and costs from legacy or consolidation issues.
- Improve usability and insight by instilling metadata disciplines.
- Reduce wasted effort by aligning data models to Cloud.
- Maximise value from Cloud investment and information assets.
- Reduce development time by working with clean data.
- Build for 'privacy by design' and other governance requirements.