ESB Social Distancing Booking System
ESB Social Distancing Booking is a cloud software service that allows organisations to effectively manage access to a resource or a service they provide. Due to social distancing restrictions if you need to control access to a service that typically was unrestricted, then this service will meet the need.
- Online booking facility
- Address checking ensuring only local residents gain access to resource
- Flexible booking schedules
- Automatic notifications to customer via email and optional text messages
- Built in reporting services
- Data extraction to familiar MS Office application formats
- Data management module for GDPR compliance
- Reminder emails/texts sent at predefined intervals before the booking
- Huge savings on manual administration
- Quickly react to service or council changes
- Reduction in staffing costs, less manual management of queues
- Eliminates unexpected demand
- Reduction in paperwork
- Provides automation of manual and time-consuming processes
- Can be tailored to your organisation
- Ability to close resources and change opening hours quickly.
- Ability to to predict resource usage patterns
- Provides your team with a single point of management
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.