Cyber awareness training and e-learning for all levels of housing staff. Developed by BAFTA award winning filmmakers, co-designed in collaboration with four housing associations, based on original material commissioned by the BBC.
Video modules & supporting eLearning reflect housing protocols/procedures.
Dojo is used by 100+ public sector organisations (350,000+ staff).
- Hosted service
- Integration options re SCORM compliant learning management systems
- Accessible on full range of devices
- Co-designed in collaboration with four housing associations
- Specifically focused on housing cyber security requirements & protocols
- Created by the company behind BBC's mandatory cyber training
- 12 video based modules with supporting SCORM compliant eLearning
- Dojo covers the full range of cyber issues and threats
- All videos are subtitled
- Highly accessible & engaging, animation based with clear messaging
- Public sector collaboration continues to steer product development
- Designed & developed by BAFTA winning film makers
- Modules updated in terms of cyber threats as they evolve