Provisioning of mobile cloud based services to accelerate cross-platform mobile application development for Android and iOS. Enablement of CD & CI, facilitating incremental mobile cloud application development. Standardised development on reliable, cloud platforms lets organisations focus on the core challenges of mobile development. Rapid development of Coronavirus (Covid-19) mobile solutions
- CD (Continuous Delivery), CI (Continuous Integration) enablement
- Selection and integration of services including Buddybuild, Bitrise, Nevercode, Testflight
- Cloud Based Testing and Automation provisioning and setup
- Push Notification provisioning via Amazon SNS, Google Firebase, Urban Airship
- Mobile analytics integration via Google Firebase, Fabric, Adobe Omniture, Flurry
- Support and Monitoring & Alerting via services including Datadog
- Application Rationalisation minimising dependencies and complexity
- Mobile cloud engineering expertise. Knowledge Transfer to team members
- App Launch. Rationalise app store administration improve security and speed
- Cloud based prototyping and testing to accelerate design workflows
- Shorten cycles, enable ‘test learn iterate’ ‘innovation delivery. Scale better.
- Gather instant feedback and enable data driven decisions.
- Save time and cost building Push Notification services into apps.
- Modern provisioning and deployment techniques streamline your workload.
- Improve resilience and reporting for IT Operations.
- Reduced operating costs due to standardisation.
- Reduce operating costs through application rationalisation.
- Gain expert level knowledge to fast track future cloud development.
- Ensure cloud apps and services launch is seamless and secure.
- Proven rapid deployment of mobile Coronavirus (Covid-19) solutions
£250 to £1500 per person per day
- Education pricing available
1 9 0 2 0 3 2 0 0 3 8 4 0 3 5
Equal Experts UK Limited
+44 7968 157766
|How the planning service works||
This service takes the pain of mobile cloud app provisioning away - we help define a framework for your engineering pipeline ensuring you can deliver quickly and effortlessly.
Our approach to mobile acceleration is to work closely with key organisational stakeholders to understand what your ambition is and what your technological or policy related constraints are.
We are able to help across the piece; from app provisioning, set up of test environment, and build pipelines, integration of analytics, push notifications, monitoring and alerting services and app launch / app store submission streamlining.
Our consultants quickly understand where to focus their skills during the planning phases of a project, using techniques such as current state assessment, capability mapping, business case development, vendor assessment, technology recommendations, impact assessment. Throughout, our consultants work closely with all relevant stakeholder groups, to ensure the journey to effective mobile acceleration is smooth and support with every level of implementation.
Our mobile accelerator planning techniques will help you develop a shared understanding and agreement amongst wide-ranging stakeholders, as to the vision, objectives, and scope for service delivery. Once planned, our consultants are then able to assist in the set-up of the services to support your delivery.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Knowledge Transfer is a key part of how we work at Equal Experts. Different from formal training, we ensure our expert consultants work closely with client team members so that internal teams can learn from Equal Expert’s domain expertise.
We naturally ensure that client teams are set up with an operation knowledge of any cloud service re recommend or implement and can immediately begin working the tools.
If required we can operate in a pairing model whereby our consultants work alongside client teams for a period of time to ensure that the tools are adopted, optimised and used to their full capability.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Our consultants are adept at working upfront during planning exercises to help build shared understanding and agreement, and also on an ongoing basis to optimise productivity during set-up and migration of services to cloud-based mobile acceleration hosting or software services.
Our consultants typically work collaboratively with the client / implementation teams to ensure that teams involved in set up or migration are productive, understand the overarching product vision as well as the detail and nuances of the cloud mobility services they are currently working with.
Our consultants have significant domain knowledge / are Subject Matter Experts in mobile engineering and associated cloud services and as such, are adept at recognising and removing blockers and bottlenecks to help optimise delivery.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||We provide an engagement manager on all G-Cloud engagements with responsibility for ensuring customer objectives are met, and for addressing any issues with service delivery. Our engagement managers act as an escalation point, and can be reached via phone or email, to respond to issues beyond the control of the team providing the service. Engagement management is included within our service pricing.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£250 to £1500 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|