Netcompany helps organisations realise the value of their data, through employing our methodology and broad set of analytical tooling that allows the visualisation and simulation of the power of information regardless of their cloud maturity to derive insight.
- Data Discovery: Identification of data stores, interactions and external interfaces
- Data Strategy: Identifying potential/power of data and its requirements
- Organisational: Establishing the executive, custodian, owner and data science organisation
- Taxonomy: Establishing the organisations approach to definition and common understanding
- Data Quality: Building the pipeline for quality, assessment and remediation
- Simulation: Building semantic, distribution and mathematical models to derive value
- Visualisation: Visualising data and dashboard to drive Realtime insight
- Data Science: Introducing unstructured, sentiment, geospatial, NLP, neural and AI
- BI & Data Analytics: Delivering Predictive and Decision based analytics
- Big Data: Using MapReduce, Hadoop, Spark, R to drive insight
- Organisation has adopted data centricity and data driven decision making
- Clear understanding of data across the organisation
- Innovation driven to exploit data, realising value quickly
- Reduced time to market and better asset re-use
- Organisation optimised against derived insight
- Improved risk management benefiting from real world knowledge
- Data is managed and monitored effectively using cloud technology
- Data is appropriately open and shared across organisations
- Benefiting from a proven Information Management & Data Science community
- Knowledge Transfer of proven tools and processes to organisations staff
£522 per person per day
- Education pricing available
Netcompany UK Limited
0800 567 7196
|How the planning service works||
Netcompany will work collaboratively to understand and support your objectives in successfully setting and operating a data strategy that centres upon cloud technology. Our first action will be to understand the organisations data strategy or to impart a data strategy that derives the right opportunities and needs to realise data driven insight. After establishing the data strategy we will collaboratively determine an appropriate detailed implementation plan across all facets of the programme.
Our methodology is well proven and is based upon Agile delivery of different strategy elements that collectively realise an organisations overall ambition whilst ensuring that the organisation has the capability to meet its ongoing data governance need. Within each engagement we arrive with our well proven methodology and processes to which we then tailor specific to our clients objectives and ensure the integration of service transition, whilst further ensuring that it is integrated into any client specific governance cycles or artefacts.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
As part of delivering a solution we believe that the key element of training is enabling the organisation to understand and operate its own solutions. As such, we provide training through the project and service lifecycle that support a transition to cloud services. Our training services are limited to the delivery of our activities in the project and are not available as, and are not intended to replace formalised technical or tooling training.
Within each project we typically perform a degree of knowledge transfer based upon the needs of the organisation and these include:
- Knowledge Transfer Sessions - One to one or many to one training sessions that educate your resources on the solution and the specifics of its implementation.
- Operational Engagement- Engagement of the operational teams within the delivery lifecycle to ensure that direct and first hand knowledge is obtained by your resources
- Paired Working & Shadowing - Coaching your resources on the organisational and technical processes
- Knowledge Capture & Management - Provision of service transition artefacts and complete transparency into the collaborative knowledge source on the delivered products or solutions
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
When operating a consistent data strategy, it is likely that data may exist within traditional, hybrid, private and multiple public clouds, our approach therefore has to be consider the home of the data and in many circumstances the point of processing. Once identified through data discovery, Netcompany are able to present a series of options that may include the ETL or ELT of data or the interaction of our Cloud Migration service.
We have adopted and been at the forefront of delivering modular base migration services using our factory based service to rapidly migrate organisations to the cloud and specifically to increase the operational readiness of organisations to support cloud based solutions.
The strength of our solution is that we bring a stable of preformatted processes, which we then tailor specifically to the operation of your organisation and the outcomes that you seek. This allows us to ensure that we are providing services that have minimal disruption to your operational services and the least risk that is possible whilst also ensuring that you are able to identify, accrue and monitor any business benefit.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
As part of implementing a data strategy, a number of solutions may be implemented and a significant part of our methodology ensures that we operate a Quality Assurance (QA) and Performance Validation and Testing (PVT) approach. Within our methodology, we seek to implement both QA and PVT within the agile delivery methodology that ensures that we are taking responsibility for the outcome and its success to the established clients requirements.
To accomplish we first determine the outcome and purpose of the system and therefore the metrics that we are to measure, within each identified requirement we then define acceptance criteria. We develop a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline that performs extensive unit, functional, system integration and non-functional testing automatically within each individual build. As part of the testing, prior to each deployment Automated User acceptance testing is conducted based upon scripted business scenarios.
To provide business acceptance, we work with the business in order to determine the scripted scenarios and to create the appropriate automation. We further encourage regular exploratory testing as part of the sprint lifecycle, such that new scenarios may be uncovered.
|Security services type||
|Other security services||
|Certified security testers||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||We are able to offer services to directly support delivered services, to support existing services or to increase the capabilities of the customers own support organisation to support new services. Fundamentally we believe it is key that organisations holistically support cloud services based upon the business need and well defined Service Level Agreements and as such, that any service is deeply integrated into all existing structures. We will determine the appropriate service transition or support services that are required as part of the delivery of any project.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||This is aligned to clients specific requirements for the service they require.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£522 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|