Northgate Public Services UK Limited
NPS Transact - Revenue Collection and Enforcement
Allows public sector organisations to calculate, bill, collect and enforce the payment of a tax, levy or duty in line with their legislative and business requirements. Provides rules bases and calculation engines that underpin the charging criteria for a tax whether it is person, property, vehicle or item based.
- Full lifecycle for each account from creation to completion.
- Rules based calculations, charging criteria, billing collection and recovery.
- Integral data warehouse or optional integration with corporate databases.
- Public self-service website and back-office. Digital by default.
- Integral workflow, allocates work/tasks to users/stakeholders.
- Integral document management store or optionally integration with corporate EDMS.
- Outbound communications by email, SMS, letter.
- Management reporting: standard reports supplemented by adhoc reporting tool.
- System administration: configurable including reference data management/job scheduling.
- Digital by default: assisted approach for hard-to-reach citizens.
- Self-serve for applicants.
- Operational efficiencies by automated processes and notifications.
- Secure, accredited platform.
- Shared cloud offering public and back office access.