We are skilled at leading teams to optimise content operations, consider the needs of content at every stage of the content lifecycle for cloud projects, and upskill the team through coaching. We can also help brief or write specs for developers and software companies.
- Assess the content production objectives and set priorities
- Map out current state of content operations
- Identify process efficiencies
- Conduct gap analysis to ascertain content potential against current processes
- Develop a content lifecycle that meets project demands
- Engage team and stakeholders in validation of current state
- Engage stakeholders in planning ideal state for efficient operations
- Connect cross-functional content areas to streamline operations
- Plan for technical aspects of content operations
- Design strategies, policies, and standards that inform governance model
- Processes and workflows are prioritised throughout the process
- Insights into roadblocks of current state operations
- Stakeholder validation of findings creates mutual understanding of content issues
- Roadmap ensures buy-in across the ecosystem of content operationally
- Cost-benefit analysis to inform investments into improving content performance
- Improved workflows and clearer responsibilities within the governance model
£495 to £875 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Hetty Meyric Hughes
|How the planning service works||
Scroll advises clients on how best to prepare for their transition to cloud or adoption of new software: optimising content, creating efficiencies, and avoiding costly delays and pitfalls.
We work collaboratively, building stakeholder engagement, advocating for content, and planning for the migration and content creation that will follow. We design practical, lean governance processes for business and provide a comprehensive knowledge transfer so that you can run your project autonomously.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||We provide content training and mentoring. This includes bespoke and public courses on content strategy, content design, content governance and all aspects of agile content production. Our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Scroll has planned and executed large-scale migrations for government departments. We redesigned content for the flagship GOV.UK launch, merging dozens of websites into a single architecture and recrafting content to fit user needs and the new site design. We can provide expertise at various stages: strategy and technical input, IA - and a team of migration editors and content designers later. We also train staff in using their new technology and writing for it.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Scroll has extensive experience in QA processes for cloud content and can design and manage processes for customers, or supply specialists to run QA to GOV.UK style. We are also experienced in the performance testing of digital content, monitoring usage metrics and other data to improve and iterate content continually. Scroll prides itself on the quality of its content services, and we have a member of the team dedicated to developing and maintaining quality standards.
Scroll prides itself on the quality of its content services, and we have a member of the team dedicated to developing and maintaining quality standards.
We can assess the quality of content and implement strategies in order to achieve consistent standards. We also design style guides and protocols and train our content designers to use them, thereby reducing the likelihood of errors and divergence from standards.
For migration projects, we design a fully quality-assured process that supports the migration and content progresses and supports progress.
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
The same working day if received at noon; by 10:00 the next working day otherwise.
By 10:00 on the Monday morning for requests received over the weekend.
We also have a support ticketing system available.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.1 AAA|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||WCAG 2.1 AAA|
|Web chat accessibility testing||We've not yet had the call for it but would welcome the opportunity, in order to test and refine our testing approach.|
There is an out of hours phone support service 24/7 for emergencies.
We use web chat during normal working hours and also set up Slack channels and Trello boards for clients, as well as using any other collaborative apps you find helpful.
There is no additional cost for this level of support.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£495 to £875 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|