CGI brings extensive experience of managing business critical systems across Government. Our services incorporate best practice and proven methods, reducing the cost and risk of complex IT outsourcing projects. We manage security and other compliance risks with a set of cloud-based tools enabling low-risk transition and long term organisational transformation
- Incorporates proven tools/methods to meet strategy, cost, risk goals
- Hybrid Cloud Management provides secure hosting across differing hosting platforms.
- Next Gen Digital Workplace enables legacy software to run anywhere
- Next Gen Application Cloud Migration consolidates applications and server resources
- Lower long term costs with “server-less” modes of operation
- Optimised DevOps or DevSecOps
- Sectors: Justice, Policing, Prosecution, Courts, Prisons, Probation, Central Government, Education
- Meets UK Government strategy for IT outsourcing, including tower models
- Tower Outsourcing Model development enables better collaboration, innovation and change
- Ability to tune the SIAM model to meet capabilities
- Digital transformation of application portfolio for improved efficiency and agility
- Compliance with UK Government standards
- Single real-time view of workloads across multiple hosting platforms
- Cyber protection using state of the art Machine Learning
- Cyber protection through Artificial Detection of security incidents.
- Connection to legacy applications from multiple systems including mobile devices
- Auditable decision trail from agile architectural approach without losing vision
£478 per user
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
|How the planning service works||
An assisted, multi-stage journey using proven tools and methodology which enables benefits from ITO while reducing risks and costs. Not all stages are required - each client has differing circumstances, requirements and budget. We use a 5 step plan for transformation.
• Reviews the IT landscape, uses careful management in order to ensure services are maintained during any set of changes. Uses an approach which ensures key factors are understood by all stakeholders, with managed costs and risks.
• Reviews how new Tower Model would operate, arranges and assesses the roles and responsibilities shared between IT suppliers and client organisation. Approach caters for multiple configurations and arrangements.
• Moves applications, completely or partly into the cloud depending on data sensitivity, introducing flexible cloud-based development/testing. Supports existing or new digital programmes from setup and allows the removal of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and move towards server-less modes of operation.
• Allows management of client data centres and cloud hosting, providing service oriented not technology oriented view of IT operations, and integration into advanced cyber solutions.
• Supports flexible IT operations from multiple locations and sets of devices, with the requisite level of security control, and the introduction of Smart Working.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||This service consolidates departmental applications and the conversion to Enterprise applications or information resources. It moves away from the an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) model in order to reap the benefits of lower cost and security benefits of Server-less modes available via Platform as a Service (PaaS) and FaaS (Function as a Service). Legacy application management services are converted to DevOps or even DevSecOps which permits savings in setting up timescales and long term costs, and uses the cloud to build secure development environments with out-of-the-box and scale up / scale down of test environments. Please contact us directly at email@example.com for more details.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Quality assurance and testing is built into the project methodology in order to deliver successful projects and programmes. Whether it's Application Testing, Operational or User Acceptance Testing, CGI will work in conjunction with the client to ensure a comprehensive and clear sign-off process is achieved.|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
CGI offers a range of support services based on our scope of service supply:
• Service management;
• Service desk;
• Application management;
• Infrastructure management;
• Capacity management;
• Incident and problem management;
• Digital workforce management;
• Process automation support and maintenance;
• Change and release management.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Support response times
• Priority 1: within 30 minutes;
• Priority 2: within 1 hour;
• Priority 3: within 4 hours;
• Priority 4: within 8 hours from receipt of call.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
• Priority 1: Response within 30 minutes, resolution or work-around within 24 hours;
• Priority 2: Response within 1 hour, resolution or work around within 3 working days;
• Priority 3: Response within 4 hours, resolution or work around within 10 working days and permanent resolution in next release;
• Priority 4: Response within 8 hours, resolution or work around within 30 working days and permanent resolution in next major release.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£478 per user|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|