Nth Dimension can provide end to end AWS Cloud services. We provide Business Process Analysis, Application Portfolio Analysis, Adoption Contour, Business Case support, ROI, Cost & Benefit Calculations as part of Advisory and Integration Services, Application and Infrastructure Migration and Management and Performance Optimisation as part of development services.
- Business Case support, ROI, Cost & Benefit Calculations
- Management and Performance Optimization
- Application Portfolio Analysis
- AWS Adoption through Advisory
- Access to 1000+ Certified and Experienced SMEs and consultants
- End to End Delivery capability
- Value for Money – high quality outcomes at competitive price
- Agility of a small supplier leveraging capabilities of large organisation
£425 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
Nth Dimension Limited
|How the planning service works||
To be successful & Right First Time in cloud journey, there is a need to assess exiting application landscape from various dimensions like technology, business criticality, functionality, user experience etc. Performing application assessment is critical before jumping into actual migration. We help suggesting cloud roadmap which provides maximum gain with minimum risk.
We assist our customers in their cloud journey in the following ways:
• Defining Cloud Migration Roadmap through consultative approach based on existing Application & Infrastructure assessment
• Migration of Applications to Cloud with our proven MAC framework and factory based model (Cloud Delivery Center)
• Leverage proprietary as well partner tools, frameworks, Templates & methodologies and Industry best practices
• Innovative Solutions & Platforms based on investments in Cloud Center of Excellence (CoE) and strong alliances with Cloud Service & Technology providers like AWS, Azure, Google
• Data Center Transformation leveraging our rich lineage as SI
Key parameters to judge cloud readiness & target environment are:
• Core v/s Non-core applications
• COTS v/s home-grown applications
• OS for hosting application
• Hardware dependency
• Application size and technology
• Number of integration touch points
• High-Availability & DR
• Application End-Of-life
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Nth Dimension helps customer migrate their workload from on-premise/physical/virtual/cloud to Target cloud environment using proprietary framework and partner tools. Our MAC (Migration of Application to Cloud) framework is six step process built on past experiences. These comprise of phases like, Pre-migration, Architecture assessment, Solution Modelling, Migration Execution, Test and Post Migration support & optimisation.
Typical steps in migration process include:
Assess the Business Value: This phase is all about assessing the migration benefits that customer will get post cloud migration. We assess the complete application portfolio and identify right candidates to move on cloud.
Realise the Business Value: Once we identify what to migrate, we set up target cloud environment identify the tools for automation, establish the right migration team and execute the migration.
Optimise Business Value: Once migration is complete we monitor and fine tune by establishing right scaling parameters on infrastructure and application to get the maximum benefit on cost.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Nth Dimension (through its parent company, Tech Mahindra) has dedicated Functional /Non-functional QA and performance test teams. They help with Testing Requirement assessment, Test strategy, Test planning, Test Design & execution in given environment. We have experience with Tools like LoadRunner, PerformanceCenter, Neoload, VSTS Ultimate.
Nth Dimension leverages the following Test Frameworks developed by our parent company, Tech Mahindra. These frameworks are used based on customer specific requirement
NF Assessment & Strategy
Early Performance Assurance
End to End Non-functional Test Assurance
Performance Stub Framework
Nth Dimension provides Testing as a Service model.
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||Response times can be mutually agreed with customer depending on business need.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
Nth Dimension provides L1, L2 and L3 support. Any or all combination of these levels can be agreed with customer based on their business needs, including service levels, response time, turnaround time.
Nth Dimension can provide either a technical account manager or cloud support engineer depending on the volume, complexity and business need for each customer's support requirement.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Price||£425 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|