Sopra Steria Microsoft Cloud Deployment and Planning
Organisations with Microsoft Software Assurance are eligible for complimentary Deployment Planning Service days, allowing them to investigate the use of Microsoft Cloud products within their organisation, at zero cost. As Gold Partners, Sopra Steria will work with you to unlock the value of your Enterprise licenses through Planning Service Days.
- Workshop focused to map Microsoft technologies against Cloud strategic objectives
- Delivers full assessment of needs, maturity and benefits available
- Unlocks value of Service Assurance
- Follows standard templates and Microsoft approved methodology
- Delivered by Microsoft approved/accredited architect(s)
- 1 day technology overview option
- Summary study 3 day option, Detail study 5 day option
- PoC + detail study – 10 day and 15 options
- Planning Services to assist in journey to the cloud
- Creates pragmatic roadmap aligned to Cloud strategy and organisation goals
- No additional costs for Microsoft Service Assurance holders
- Promotes Channel Shift to improve service and provide cost savings
- Helps build a business case for investment
- Workshops scheduled to meet changing and challenged agendas
- Results presented via write up and presentation
- Application of Microsoft best practice to provide value from investment
- Service can be scaled beyond Service Assurance benefit
- Service available in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales
£0 per unit
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Sopra Steria Ltd
07954 834 818
|How the planning service works||
Sopra Steria’s Microsoft Cloud Deployment and Planning Services will provide on-site expertise to help you plan secure deployment of Microsoft cloud technologies. Deployment planning consultants help you evaluate how best to deploy Microsoft solutions in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment.
Through the use of Sopra Steria’s Microsoft Cloud Deployment and Planning Services, we will
• Assess your IT environment, business requirements and employee needs.
• Provide help with building a deployment, upgrade, or migration plan tailored for your organisation.
• Address concerns and provide clarity about Microsoft cloud or hybrid deployments especially where they relate to security.
• Show you how to incorporate Microsoft best practices to help reduce both cost and risk.
• Demonstrate how Microsoft cloud services will drive Digital Transformation initiatives in your organisation through a focused PoC or Pilot.
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Other security services||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Other security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||The scale of engagement is dictated by the Microsoft Software Assurance benefits that the customer holds. These can be increased for an additional fee based on the SFIA rate card.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||N/A for this Service.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£0 per unit|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|