Comprehensive WCAG 2.1 accessibility audit, with manual testing enhanced by automated testing, assistive technology testing, actionable recommendations,
and helpdesk support built-in as standard. As contributors to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and the GDS Service Manual on accessibility, we
put a rare level of knowledge and expertise at your disposal.
- Assessment against 50 Level A and Level AA WCAG2.1 requirements
- Usability testing with assistive technologies (screen readers, magnifiers, speech recognition)
- Assessments of websites, mobile apps, voice assistant applications and VR
- Testing across multiple platforms and browsers, and different responsive breakpoints
- Straight-forward recommendations, actionable issue tickets, and reusable code examples
- Helpdesk support with convenient on-demand access to the TetraLogical team
- Dedicated project Manager, planning meeting and regular progress updates
- Full assessment debrief by conference call or in person meeting
- Accessibility statement (for conformance with Public Sector… Accessibility Regulations)
- Pragmatic specialists with experience building, as well as assessing services
- Helps you meet WCAG2.1 Level AA
- Helps you fulfill your UK and EU legal accessibility responsibilities
- Gives you knowledge and capability to make your service accessible
- Gives you insights into the experiences of people with disabilities
- We’ll be with you every step of the way
£500 to £750 per unit per day
0792 116 8551
|How the planning service works||
We can help you plan and choose cloud software services that meet your accessibility responsibilities.
We can write business requirements for accessibility, or review your existing business requirements for accessibility, to make sure that accessibility is a key consideration when you choose your cloud software solution.
We can also help you do the due diligence needed to validate claims of accessibility by the cloud software services you’re considering. We can validate proposed cloud software services against your accessibility business requirements, assess them for conformance with the Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and/or the capability to publish content that meets WCAG 2.1.
With our help, you can be confident that the cloud software solutions you choose are accessible, uphold your responsibilities under the Equality Act or the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) Accessibility Regulations 2018, and do not represent a business risk.
You'll find more information in our "Accessibility assessments" and "Accessibility consultancy" services on the G-Cloud 11 Framework.
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
We provide introductory accessibility training that introduces everyone in your team to the fundamentals of accessibility and inclusive design, and deep-dive
accessibility training that gives people in different roles (content design, experience design, development etc.) the skills and confidence they need to make your service accessible.
You'll find more information in our "Accessibility training" service on the G-Cloud 11 Framework.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||No constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||We respond to new helpdesk tickets within 48 hours Monday through Friday. Helpdesk tickets opened on Fridays will be answered the following week.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Web chat support||No|
Our accessibility helpdesk gives you convenient on-demand access
to the TetraLogical team. You can ask us questions about accessibility issues, for help with recommended solutions and best practices, for quick design and code reviews, or just for a little extra reassurance as your team makes your service more accessible.
We manage helpdesk tickets by email, but helpdesk
time can also be used for phone calls because we know that sometimes it’s easier to talk.
We include helpdesk time as standard (and at no extra cost) with every accessibility assessment.
We also provide ongoing helpdesk support. You'll find more information in our "Accessibility helpdesk" service on the G-Cloud 11 Framework.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£500 to £750 per unit per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|