CGI’s Mobile Now approach delivers incremental mobile platforming to get your staff mobile quickly, and with a low initial investment and flexibility to meet your changing operational needs, across the spectrum of cloud and on-premise information landscapes.
- A stage-gate approach ensuring effective investment
- Agile prototyping ensuring CGI technical excellence meets employee needs
- From as little as 4 weeks from concept to prototype.
- User-focused – gain end-user buy-in before significant investment
- Improved Employee Productivity – delivering an unencumbered service.
- Meet the Digital Age expectations of clients and the public
- Engage and retain and optimise your employees.
- Maximize your returns from Digital Employee Investment.
£721 per person per day
|How the planning service works||This engagement allows a very effective prototyping approach to end-user access of opertational information (cloud-hosted or otherwise). It ensures that the business case is met by user acceptance very early on in the lifecycle, providing a smooth path to anytime/anywhere access to cloud resources.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||This service does not provide support|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£721 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|