A service to build a Cloud Broker capability to manage your Cloud Estate. We will help your process and service owners develop a set of user stories, design processes and governance structures and automate tooling for the following areas: Provisioning Governance, Compliance, Cloud Optimisation and integration with Service Management capabilities.
- Design and Build of your Cloud Broker capabilities.
- Integration with current Service Management processes, governance and organisation structures.
- Introduction of DevOps culture within your organisation.
- Automation of Service Management processes within your selected tooling.
- Creation of Cloud Broker capabilities
- Use of Agile Scrum to drive pace into the delivery.
- Use of Agile Scrum ensuring implementation owned by retained team.
- Accelerated delivery of Cloud Management capabilities.
- Automation of process to drive efficiencies.
- Closer alignment of project and operational teams.
- Reduction in overall IT spend.
- Increased Agility whilst maintaining alignment of capacity and demand.
- Full ownership of design by your organisation.
£360 per person per day
+44 203 709 1625
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
The Mozaic Cloud Broker and Automation Service builds on your overarching plans to move to Cloud by ensuring that the capability to manage a Cloud estate with a diversity of supply chain providers is grounded in ‘Cloud First’ principles.
We help buyers look in detail at the following areas of their Cloud Service provision and how best to deliver a fully automated broker solution. Key aspects that we cover are:
1. Provisioning of services: Request Fulfilment, Service Catalogue
2. Governance & Compliance: Supplier Management, Information Security, Access Management and Accreditation
3. Cloud Optimisation: Service Portfolio, Capacity, Demand, Availability and Financial Management
4. Integration with Core Infrastructure Management: Incident, Problem, Change, Service and Configuration Management
There are two phases to our implementation service:
• Getting Started – a rapid assessment and planning discovery phase
• Design and Delivery – establishing an agile approach to design and delivery planning for your Cloud Broker and Automation solution.
Capitalising on our wealth of experience in Cloud Broking and Automated tooling deployment will ensure that your ability to support a Cloud Based Enterprise, driving maximum benefit in terms of cost, agility and operational excellence are delivered.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Our service does not have any constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£360 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|