Mphasis UK Limited
Cyber Security Defence Services - Security Management
Having supported 20+global clients on Cybersecurity, Mphasis Cyber Defence Services targets growing cyber threats effectively using disruptive security technology to provide customers the confidence to use technology in a boundaryless digital environment. Through this offering, we propose to provide our Cyber-COE in Cyber Advisory, Cyber Technology Implementation and Cyber Operations.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Application Security
- DevSecOps, Digital Forensics, Infrastructure & Endpoint security, Security Monitoring
- Threat Response, Cloud Security and Data Protection
- Cybersecurity Support-as-a-Service -Trained specialists along with offers flexibilities
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Data Security -Offer data leakage protection, encryption, masking and tokenization.
- Infrastructure Security - covering endpoint, networks and protection against vulnerabilities.
- Threat Monitoring & Incident Response (SOCaaS)
- Digital Forensics and Breach Investigations
- Flexible Engagement Model
- Ensure segregation, physical infringement protection and sensitive data protection.
- Help in building Cloud First Strategy for buyer
- Client Dedicated Areas of Operations
- 24x7 support to our clients throughout the year.
- Follow GDS and other Public Service assessment framework
- Supported by strong engineering practice and partner eco-system
- Experience with wide team of 1600+ resources
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at Sathish.Sampath@mphasis.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.