BJSS partners with government and healthcare organisations to define adaptive Digital Strategies, helping them make use of emerging technology to automate processes, reduce costs, and deliver more effective citizen-centric services. We use modern agile and design thinking methods to deliver holistic strategies focused on organisational and citizen outcomes.
- Innovation and design sprints to collaboratively co-design technology strategy.
- In-depth market research and emerging technology scanning.
- Digital strategy and transformation roadmaps to inform delivery plans.
- Facilitation of co-creation strategy workshops and sprints to explore opportunities.
- Digital product and portfolio management.
- Human-centred design practice focused on user outcomes.
- Considers leading market trends from related and tangential industries.
- Inter-disciplinary teams to develop desirable, feasible and viable digital strategies.
- Agile and design thinking methodologies, ensuring adaptive and effective strategies.
- Strategy is outcome- and citizen-focused, therefore realistic and achievable.
- Strategy is value-based, anchored by efficiency and user experience.
- Collaborative approach to digital strategy increases organisational adoption.
- Collaborative approach creates enduring capabilities within your organisation.
- Impactful artefacts (e.g. blueprints and playbooks) allow future strategy refinement.
- Aligns organisation on iterative continual improvement strategies and techniques.
- Embeds new ways of working, increasing organisational agility.
- Embeds a culture of citizen-centric design to deliver effective outcomes.
- Prepares organisation to meet constantly changing citizen needs.
- Increased success rates through iterative discover, design, deliver cycles.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.