A Service to support exploration, piloting and development of new innovations, ideas and concepts. The provision of the platform, process, methods, orchestration and skilled staff to support research, hibernate idea development, business case development, application and service development. Applies agile, lean and other rapid development cycles to accelerate service delivery.
- Innovation development process, product and environment.
- Innovation and Research accelerator.
- Pre-confured Development Environment supporting the trialing of ideas.
- Fast - applies agile 'show and go' co-creation development cycle.
- Efficient - applies lean 'value/waste' Thinking to optimise Customer Outcomes
- Open, accessible and cloud enabled.
- Applies a consistent and adaptive research and development methods
- Supports the scaling of ideas from concept to production.
- Supports a pay as you consume delivery model.
- Provides access to the breadth of IBM research capabilty.
- Reduces development, deployment and Time-to-Market timeframes.
- Accelerates and strengthens the development of business cases.
- Reduces development and delivery risk through show and go.
- Supports and encourages supply chain collaboration and project centricity
- Supports and encourages stakeholder engagement and collaboration.
- A pay as you consume model.
- A model which can be rapidly scaled.
- Speed - a model where IBM provision the development environment.
- Low Risk a capability which allows organisations to trial quickly.
- Access to unrivalled IBM SMEs.
£433 per person per day
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
|How the planning service works||
How the planning service works
We offer cloud infrastructure strategy and planning services from IBM Cloud Advisory Services to help you evaluate and prepare for implementing or updating cloud in your environment. IBM consultants use a unique cloud adoption framework and the IBM Cloud Workload Analysis Tool to help you analyze your existing environment and determine the cloud computing model best suited for your business. Our specialists can help you identify the business areas and workloads that, when migrated to a cloud computing model, facilitate reduced costs and improved service delivery in line with your business priorities. We can also help you determine and address cloud’s impact on your IT services, organization and governance for a smoother implementation.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||IBM can offer a full suite of training interventions depending on client needs covering user guides, e-learning, quick reference guides, web seminars or classroom based training. IBM can work independently or to support client resources to deliver the most effective training outcome.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
How the setup or migration service works
Using our leading-edge IBM Cloud Workload Analysis Tool developed by IBM Research, we analyze your workloads based on IT and business-related attributes. After identifying the most appropriate workloads, our specialists work with you to assess your infrastructure readiness. We conduct a gap analysis and summarize the various IT improvements required to implement / migrate to the target cloud delivery model. Also, because implementing cloud can result in many changes to your existing IT department, our interactive engagement can include steps to identify how cloud could impact your IT services, organization and governance. We provide a detailed, actionable roadmap that recommends the changes needed to address gaps and facilitate a smoother transition to a cloud model.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Quality assurance is integral to IBM's innovation process deployed in this offering.
Where relevant to the innovation idea performance testing can be built in to the development process.
|Security services type||
|Other security services||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Other security testing certifications||Cyber Essentials Plus accredited|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||IBM offer a full range of support services to meet the clients specific needs. All support requirements can be catered for.|
|Service constraints||No known constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||IBM can offer a range of service levels depending on the specific service or system implemented and its criticality.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Depending on the needs of our clients IBM can offer Level 1, 2 and 3 support. Costs will vary depending on the required Service Levels.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£433 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|