Through Technology Limited
Email Security for the Public Sector
This service provides expertise to help your organisation correctly secure your email systems as you move away from the PSN and onto public cloud email services. Our team have previously led projects in central government to secure over 400 email domains for 200,000 public sector users.
- Expert email security implementation following NCSC Guidance
- Technical oversight of delivery partners
- Manage complexities: bulk email, sub-domains, multiple mail gateways
- Broad range of expertise covering all technical aspects implementation
- Hands-on migration and configuration expertise
- Security configuration for OFFICIAL, following NCSC Guidance and Principles
- DMARC Monitoring to prevent service failures during implementation
- Readiness assessment, planning and implementation of DMARC, DKIM and SPF
- Accelerate deployment and optimise cost leveraging a proven experienced team
- Proven Experience from securing over 400 domains and 200,000 users
- Clear, authoritative, solution leadership, separate from vendors or delivery partners
- Produce realistic plans, based upon relevant end-to-end experience
- Minimise implementation risk through monitoring prior to implementation.
- Fully leverage the security features of your existing email service
- Establish permanent monitoring of your email security with NCSC Mailcheck
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.