Cross Domain Secure zone OFFICIAL
This service allows secure communication of sensitive data between Assured and Elevated OFFICIAL public cloud platforms. Designed exclusively for the UK Public Sector, it is compliant with NCSC cross-domain security standards, GDPR and is based in UK Crown hosting datacentres to ensure data sovereignty with full support free of charge.
- Self-managed option supports complex and varied use-cases
- UKCloud-managed option supports simple and inspectable traffic flows
- Optimised for OFFICIAL - designed for OFFICIAL and OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE
- Green; based in UK facilities which offer market leading efficiency
- Create citizen facing services while maintain data security.
- Leverages readymade solutions to reduce infrastructure and compliance costs.
- Ensure you are meeting the required levels of solution compliance
- Cross-domain functionality: controlled access between internet and Elevated domains
- Evolve the service it to meet new and emerging needs.
- Choose the solution that best fits your needs
- Support complex use-cases such as code migrations and video transfer
- Supports and enables the Government Digital Strategy
- Meet your environmental targets
- Provides a secure, flexible, method of transferring data between domains
- The Guard option is delivered a commodity template
- The Guard uses a standardised system architectures, reviewed by NCSC