Gaiasoft International Limited
Gaiasoft's Beyond Overload; from too much information to actionable insight
Using G-Cloud Services to reduce information overload and improve effectiveness. Workshops and services enhance ability to access, assimilate, synthesise, and apply evidence and knowledge. Designing document templates for people and algorithms to use in evidence-based decision-making. Addresses accelerated-learning, online-speed reading, information design, instructional design, and data visualisation.
- Speed-reading to access critical information for faster learning.
- Accelerated learning to retain information for re-use.
- The 80/20 principle used in learning to learn.
- Design of information for human and algorithmic analysis.
- Checklists, templates and self-assessments to capture and re-use knowledge.
- Information-design: better document templates for M&E and learning.
- Using instructional design, multichannel content delivery and data visualisation.
- Maturity Models to codify knowledge.
- Knowledge Platforms and the Assess-Identify-Convene-Curate-Scale-up process.
- MIDIR methodology Knowledge Platforms for programmes that learn.
- Overcomes the stress of information overload.
- Expands effective “intelligence” and measurable productivity.
- Faster, more effective processing of complex information for decision-making.
- More effective people working with more effective systems.
- Cross-cutting savings from applying 80/20 principle.
- Better informed evidence-based decision making improves VfM.
- Maximise re-use and synthesis of valuable knowledge.
- Reduce cost of administration and knowledge work through streamlining.
- Plan-Do-Check-Act-Learn and Observe-Orient-Decide-Act processes.
- Build capacity, learning and synergy across complex networked organisations.