Software for Data Analysis Limited (SDA)
SCROLL® Survey Software: Corporate Edition
You want surveys? We’ve got surveys. You want data? We’ll help you collect it. It's what SCROLL Survey Software was built for. We’ve also got reporting, analysis, benchmarking and collaboration facilities to give voice to your information.
It’s all about the narrative. We’ll help you deliver it.
- Multiple simultaneous survey creation, deployment and monitoring
- Role-based access to/sharing with and between multiple users and projects
- Question-types: single/multiple choice, scaling/ranking/rating, numeric, open-ended, media capture
- Survey logic includes routing, piping, scripting, branching, scoring and randomisation
- Access to powerful underlying scripting language and API integration
- Multi-lingual interface and multi-language surveys including right to left parsing
- Default GDS-based template with extensive branding options (logos/fonts/colours)
- Fully responsive on all platforms/devices: web browsers, mobiles, tablets
- Email distribution and tracking, data import/editing, scheduling, quota control
- Real-time summary counts, charts/graphs, cross-tabulation; exports to Excel, SPSS, Triple-S
- Cloud-based software: no installation, no hassle. You're good to go!
- Unlimited surveys, questions and responses
- Online and asynchronous offline collection options (when no internet connection)
- Full control over survey design and display for advanced users
- Downloadable MS Word survey specification displays question/response-types & routing
- Extensive export options support a wide range of analytical packages
- Resilient cloud architecture provides real-time mirroring, full failover and backup
- All data is encrypted at rest and during transit
- Comprehensive support, UK hosted, GDPR compliant and end-to-end ISO27001 secure.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at Michael.Hart@sda-ltd.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.