GOSS Interactive Ltd
GOSS Registrars (Appointment Booking)
GOSS Registrars provides a no-code online booking facility for a range of Registrars appointments. Offering self-service, assisted-service and walk-in bookings, the solution optimises available resources and capacity to meet statutory obligations. Provides GRO reporting of checked-in, fulfilled and missed appointments.
- Local Authority Registrars booking solution and appointment planner.
- Make and manage ceremony bookings including travel times.
- Self-service, assisted-service and walk-in bookings supported.
- Dynamically supports Registrar diary optimisation in line with statutory requirements.
- Intelligent grouping of appointments: Marriages, Nationality checking, births, deaths etc.
- 24/7/365 bookings via self-service.
- Dashboard monitors and reports performance against statutory obligations.
- Powerful reporting capability for monitoring and managing missed appointments.
- Optional payment capability.
- Optional SMS integration to remind citizens of appointments.
- KPI reporting ensures performance is visible to managers.
- Manage, monitor and understand missed ('no show') appointments.
- Reduce lost income via improved customer communication reminders.
- Improved customer service from 24/7/365 booking availability.
- Easy to use intuitive web based responsive solution.
- Centrally manage Registrar activities around staff availability via portal.
- Customer account to track and check bookings reducing missed appointments.
- Helps organisations meet corporate and statutory requirements.
- Training and knowledge transfer provided for long term self-sustainability.
- Designed in partnership with Local Government Registrar Service.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.