Scroll helps digital teams develop successful communications about their work and what it means for stakeholders across their organisation. These include promoting agile methods and communicating about the aims or progress of a digital transformation project in order to ensure comprehension and buy-in from stakeholders at all levels.
- Managing and mitigating risks in communicating change at organisational level
- Scroll's measured approach to reputational risk can avert comms difficulties
- Educating content owners to keep content updated
- Training and encouraging content owners to sustain high quality
- Giving confidence to senior staff in managing digital projects
- Scroll can provide specialists in managing communications to senior stakeholders
- Creating outward-facing campaigns to engage external stakeholders or website users
- Scroll can manage your content team or supply a team
- Creating and maintaining style guides and tone of voice guides
- Identifying and briefing champions within the organisation to influence stakeholders
- Trained and experienced personnel ensure the effectiveness of digital projects
- Securing stakeholder support across the organisation brings greater ROI
- Over 15 years' experience advising on content across government
- Our approach helps promote agile within the organisation
- Effectively managing resistance to change, digital projects or transformation
- People within the organisation advocating for your content and project
- Scroll's communications experts are highly experienced and respected across government
- We can train existing client staff in communications/content activities
£475 to £675 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Hetty Meyric Hughes
|How the planning service works||
Scroll advises clients on how best to prepare for their transition to cloud or adoption of new software: optimising content, creating efficiencies, and avoiding costly delays and pitfalls.
We work collaboratively, building stakeholder engagement, advocating for content, and planning for the migration and content creation that will follow. We design practical, lean governance processes for business and provide a comprehensive knowledge transfer so that you can run your project autonomously.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||We provide content training and mentoring. This includes bespoke and public courses on content strategy, content design, content governance and all aspects of agile content production. Our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Scroll has planned and executed large-scale migrations for government departments. We redesigned content for the flagship GOV.UK launch, merging dozens of websites into a single architecture and recrafting content to fit user needs and the new site design. We can provide expertise at various stages: strategy and technical input, IA - and a team of migration editors and content designers later. We also train staff in using their new technology and writing for it.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Scroll has extensive experience in QA processes for cloud content and can design and manage processes for customers, or supply specialists to run QA to GOV.UK style. We are also experienced in the performance testing of digital content, monitoring usage metrics and other data to improve and iterate content continually. Scroll prides itself on the quality of its content services, and we have a member of the team dedicated to developing and maintaining quality standards.|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
The same working day if received at noon; by 10:00 the next working day otherwise.
By 10:00 on the Monday morning for requests received over the weekend.
We also have a support ticketing system available.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.1 AAA|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||WCAG 2.1 AAA|
|Web chat accessibility testing||We've not yet had the call for it but would welcome the opportunity, in order to test and refine our testing approach.|
There is an out of hours phone support service 24/7 for emergencies.
We use web chat during normal working hours and also set up Slack channels and Trello boards for clients, as well as using any other collaborative apps you find helpful.
There is no additional cost for this level of support.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£475 to £675 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|