Information Discovery Services
Mapping, analysing and understanding an organisation's information landscape; how staff use, store and share information currently and the future information requirements. This is an important first step in preparing to move to a cloud solution such as Office 365, SharePoint or Teams, designing its information architecture or planning content migration.
- Information audit and inventory
- Qualitative analysis of information use and information management behaviours
- Quantitative analysis of information held in existing systems and repositories
- Domain model showing key entities of interest and their relationships
- Physical model describing physical information collections
- Requirements gathering
- Report covering analysis, highlighting issues and making recommendations
- Maturity model development showing current 'as is' and 'to be'
- High level information architecture principles for O365 / SharePoint
- Information governance framework recommendations
- Understand the 'as is' to prepare for the 'to be'
- Understand the ‘what’, 'where' and ‘why’ of your information assets
- Understand user information issues and needs
- Identify information of value
- Identify redundant, trivial and out-of-date information
- Quantify content migration task
- Develop foundation for future information architecture
- Foundation for creating a robust information strategy
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.