ReadID - Innovalor Software B.V.
ReadID - Mobile identity document verification
ReadID verifies the authenticity of identity documents using a mobile phone. It uses the NFC capability to read the RFID chip present in passports and similar identity documents.
ReadID is provided as SaaS backend, with a mobile SDK or a white-label ready-to-use app.
ReadID is simple and secure.
- Mobile verification of passport and ID/residence cards using NFC
- Unequivocal confirmation of the authenticity of chipped identity documents
- Straight-through processing
- No manual input or OCR mistakes
- High-resolution face image from the chip
- Digital signature verification and cloning detection at server side
- Powerful APIs/SDK available to built own app
- Or alternatively: a ready-to-use white-label ready-to-use app
- Server-side (REST) APIs to get access to verification results
- Machine Readable Zone scanning/OCR optimised for smartphones
- Enabling verification of identity documents, anywhere and anytime
- Easy to use, by end users or own staff
- Secure and safe to use
- Reduce look-a-like fraud because of high-resolution face image
- Full control over customer journey
- Reading chips with NFC technology delivers WOW experience
- Server-side verification allows for self-service verification