Our Service Architecture & Design services are delivered by professionals holding recognised industry qualifications in Service Architecture and Design. Services include planning and designing of service architecture, provisioning of new services, managing the capturing of cloud service requirements and understanding how suppliers integrate into the overall service model.
- Operating Model Design: Organisational structure, roles, culture, performance, competencies, skills
- Data Migration Strategy and organisational readiness assessments
- ITIL V3.0 compliant Service Architecture
- Workflow Design and Development
- Comprehensive market coverage achieved with an extensive Consultant Network
- Ability to deploy high quality Consultants in short timescales
- Multiple Delivery Models -T&M, Work Packages Solutions and Managed Services
- Full Knowledge Transfer and Training provided to Client staff members
- SC Cleared and DV Cleared Consultants available for deployment
- ISO9001 and ISO27001 accredited and HMG Approved Defence Contractor status
- Expertise in SIAM (Service Integration and Management)/Multi-sourcing
- Outcomes focussed architecture to deliver value
- Expertise in complex governance: risk, issues, dependencies
- Expertise in blended, multi-discipline, multi-vendor environments
- Flexible, fully configurable service models which drive value for money
- Ability to quickly ramp/scale teams to meet requirements
- Broad service range to satisfy any type of technical/functional requirement
- Increased Client Knowledge base reduces dependence on external resources
- Ability to fulfil projects requiring DV Clearance and SC Clearance
- Industry best practice and ISO accredited approach to Quality Management
£300 to £1200 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
LA International Computer Consultants Limited
|How the planning service works||
We work closely with our clients to conduct an in-depth discovery process at the outset of all of our G-Cloud projects. This enables us to develop a comprehensive understanding of requirements which enables us to plan the delivery of the optimum solution.
With extensive expertise in a wide range of delivery methodologies, we approach planning using industry standard and codified best practice standards, combined with real world expertise and insight. This enables us to produce a bespoke plan that is highly aligned to requirements that will ensure that delivery is achieved within the correct timescales.
The planning process also enables us to work collaboratively in multi-supplier environments by creating a transparent roadmap for delivery, where roles and responsibilities are clearly defined to develop a “one-team” ethos.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
A key benefit of working with us is that we are committed to ensuring that client staff are continually trained and upskilled, enabling them to reduce their dependency on external support.
We achieve this through a rigorous Knowledge Transfer Programme that includes:
• Mentoring: Ongoing advice and guidance provided by a highly experienced Cloud expert
• Guided Experience: The user performs the work whilst being supervised by our experts
• Community of Practice: We establish groups that learn together and share knowledge and information between themselves in regular forum meetings to accelerate learning
• Training: One-to-one or classroom based training to disseminate technical or discipline related information. These can be formal or informal sessions such as our Lunch & Learn (“brown-bag”) sessions
• Knowledge Library: We establish a knowledge library including project documentation, lessons learned and templates for future use by the client
All Knowledge Transfer activities are reviewed on a continual basis to ensure that they are delivering a measurable benefit to the client.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
We have substantial experience of delivering new implementations and conducting migrations from complex legacy estates into cloud-based solutions. This has enabled us to develop a strong understanding of the challenges encountered when moving from an on-prem to off-prem environment and how to avoid or mitigate these issues.
Our key goals are to manage the setup or migration with minimal business disruption and complete continuity of service. This is achieved through the implementation of structured, fully planned setup and migration processes conducted by highly qualified migration experts with delivery experience across hundreds of successful projects.
This is delivered simultaneously with a business change workstream that ensures that the stakeholders and user community are in a position to support the new technology and ways of working following the end of the project.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
We have significant experience of ensuring that its Clients can meet their QA and Performance Testing needs through the provision of a fully configurable service that can flex and scale as required.
The range of services includes working collaboratively with its Clients to develop QA and Performance testing strategies, to consider testing risks, to enable them to perform QA and Performance testing themselves through the through the provision of expert advice and guidance and by performing the QA and performance testing on their behalf.
The service can encompass: Test Planning, HLD/LLD, Test Execution, Test Preparation, Test Scoping, Risk Assessment, Performance NFRs, Test Analysis, Test Reporting, Volumetric Analysis, Test Plan (Environment, Scheduling, Data, Load, Injection and Tooling)
The service can be configured to meet any client size and internal capability and can be delivered at a fixed cost or on a flexible day rate in line with our SFIA rate card.
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Other security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
We provide a fully configurable support service that is available before, during and after the implementation of cloud services. This can range from first-line/helpdesk support services to the delivery of specialists on-site to resolve high-level or complex issues.
Our ongoing support can integrate with your existing support arrangements to deliver a seamless service to users.
|Service constraints||There are no constraints to our service|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||We respond to requests within 1 hour|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
We provide every Client with a Dedicated Account Manager who will be on hand by telephone during office hours and by email at any time to ensure that any operational support is provided in an effective and efficient manner. This is provided at no additional cost to the Client.
Where the support required is of a technical nature, We have a network of cloud specialists that we can call upon for reachback support. Depending on the nature of the query and the amount of work required to provide a resolution, there may be an additional charge for this type of support.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£300 to £1200 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|