Mastek’s Level-3 support provides ITIL and agile based support services for in-house or third party applications. Services cover end-to-end application management, day-to-day operations, end user support, fixes and upgrades. The service includes technical operations, Business Analysis, cloud migrations/ support and service improvements. Mastek also uses DevOps approach for effective support.
- Incident resolution and request fulfillment within SLA parameters
- Proactive 24x7 monitoring and near-shore support service of application
- Agile, adaptable and transparent Service Delivery model
- Problem Management inclusive of impact Aanlysis, RCA, Testing and Release
- Thorough investigation of Root Cause Analysis & outcome of Retrospectives
- Full support for high availability of business critical systems
- Testing and Transition Support for customers assurance team’s testing operation
- Structured knowledge management / transition framework to disseminate knowledge
- Team with strong techno-functional, operational and automation capabilities
- Strong management and process frameworks, including Prince2, PMP, ITIL
- Focus towards automation and continuous service improvements
- Experienced team on DevOps technologies and adaptible to new technologies
- Restoration of service as per Service Level Agreement
- Mobility and Quick customer-response, even if the team is distributed
- Flexible service model available
- Security Cleared staff as appropriate
- Efficient Serviceability achieved due to strong SLA Structures
£150 to £1350 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
Mastek (UK) Ltd
|How the planning service works||We do provide planning services for the implementation of cloud hosting or cloud software as per Buyer's requirements.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||If requested by a Buyer, we'll provide training for cloud software services as per their requirement.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||If required we do provide Cloud Migration services to help organisations set up or move between cloud hosting or cloud software services.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Quality Assurance is the foundation of every project phase in Mastek and is aimed at reducing the cost of quality and increasing the predictability of the outcome.
Mastek Test teams engage early and work collaboratively with client stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle promoting Joint-Ownership, Increased transparency and Governance. The Test Management team supported by the TCoE provides Thought Leadership across phases for:
• Test-Approach, Plan and Traceability
• Requirement analysis with Business users
• Dependencies, Risk mitigation and Owners
• Governance and Reporting
• Test Design and analysis
• Defect resolution prioritised based on the level of risk associated.
• Joint analysis of residual risks
For Performance-Testing, Mastek leverages its proprietary framework, TCoE, Performance Testing SME’s and strong partner ecosystem together with a wholly tools agnostic approach.
Performance Testing SME’s work collaboratively to:
• Understand the Application technology stack and associated SLA’s,
• Understand the IaaS, PaaS and SaaS to identify the volumetric model
• Capacity planning and modelling
• Cloud-based Tool assessment and recommendations
Initial Performance benchmarking is undertaken for applications developed and deployed using Agile models for early visibility.
Based on the SLA’s; Load, Soak, Stress and Spike testing is carried out, with detailed analysis of test results.
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation|
|How the support service works||
Mastek can fully manage the cloud hosting with passion for technology, we can help organizations of different types and sizes utilize Cloud Services and move their IT infrastructure to Cloud in full, or part. Whether it is Public Cloud or Private Cloud or even a Hybrid version of both with some elements remaining on-Premise
Our cloud services are Secure, Reliable, scalable & Fast.
• Cloud Services includes
• Cloud Servers
• Cloud Management
• Cloud Resource Pool
• Hosted Desktop
Following business benefits can be derived out of Mastek cloud services
• Trade capital expense for variable expense
• Benefit from massive economies of scale
• Stop guessing capacity
Increase speed and agility
• Stop spending money on running and maintaining data centers
• Go global in very short time.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Mastek support team normally provides response as quick as possible. It is mainly driven by time (i.e. when the question being asked. Is the question asked during day or at night) and contractual agreement with customer (i.e. Service Level Agreement). For urgent issues we encourage customer to call us for quick turnaround time. This is especially applicable for out of office or weekend support.
e.g. If support time is agreed from 8:00 to 18:00 then resource works in office during this and provides response as quick as possible.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||Yes, at an extra cost|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||None or don’t know|
|How the web chat support is accessible||We are currently in the process of developing a Web Chat support for Buyer's and shall be available for deployment post G-Cloud 9 submission. All the details will be provided in future when requested.|
|Web chat accessibility testing||We have performed web chat testing with support of our internal Assurance & Testing as well as Application Support and Maintenance teams|
Mastek has proven expertise in providing Application Support & Maintenance (ASM) services tailored to the customers need which acts as an interface for end users to resolve their requirements & problems with IT services & get them implemented as quickly as possible. This was achieved through various Service Levels like
• Level 1 (Service desk),
• Level 2 (Application Administration and Business Support) and
• Level 3 (Technical and Software Support) support;
• Alternatively, a single DevOps team, encompassing Level 2 support, Level 3 Software support;
Mastek guarantees cost saving through value added service across various service levels
For Example, About 10% to 30% cost reduction through Level 2 & Level 3 shared service implementation for UK retailer
Mastek ensures experienced, dedicated and diverse team of certified (e.g. ITIL V3) IT professionals with strong application, tools, technical and service operation processes knowledge.
For Examples, DevOps Engineer, Technical account manager, Cloud support engineer, Application Support Analyst etc.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£150 to £1350 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|