Project, Programme and Portfolio Health check
This service forms part of risual’s Advisory and Management service portfolio. It builds confidence and assurance for project initiatives. We work in collaboration to perform thorough assessments, followed by continuous key stage reviews to recover struggling projects and drive portfolios of work or individual projects and programmes to successful outcomes.
- Provides independent Project/Programme/Portfolio Assessment with highly qualified Professionals.
- Uses specialists in Agile and Waterfall project management delivery methods.
- Provides assurance and compliance with industry recognised project/programme methodologies.
- Covers Project Governance, Management, Change Control, Performance, People, Process, Technology.
- Delivers assurance for supplier performance and outsourced contracts.
- Provides clear presentation of risks in heatmaps and reports.
- Includes process design, people and cultural change, technology assurance, RACI.
- Provides clarity of scope, resource requirements and project plan.
- Builds confidence with Stakeholders that projects will achieve business benefits.
- Provides independent review of Projects/Programmes/Portfolios against business goals and needs.
- Provides early recommendations aligned to delivering quality (scope, time, cost).
- Delivers recommendations from specialists to assist in driving project success.
- Improves supplier performance and assures contract compliance.
- Identifies and fixes root causes of poor project performance.
- Complies with relevant standards, regulations and best practice.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.