We enable you to make use of containers and microservices to accelerate application development and deployment whilst creating an environment that can be run in any public or private cloud infrastructure without modification. Unlike traditional IaaS, optimise your cloud consumption spend whilst providing risk mitigation through scalability and high availability
- Support for transition to DevOps Operating Model
- CICD - Continous Integration Continous Deployment
- Agile Delivery
- Enabling greater infrastructure control and efficiency
- Minimum time from Application Development to Application Deployment
- Infrastructure Vendor Abstraction
- Benefits of IaaS, with the cost savings of PaaS
- Reduced Cloud Consumption Costs
£500 per person per day
- Education pricing available
1 1 9 8 5 9 2 5 6 1 7 9 5 3 3
0788 400 1241
|How the planning service works||
CoreAzure uses a standard consulting and delivery methodology to ensure:
• Solutions are always aligned to requirements and unique challenges and opportunities faced by the organisations that we work with.
• Our understanding of requirements and unique organisational and IT characteristics are always tested.
• Prior to forming design recommendations, we always consider a full range of options including a formal consideration of costs and benefits ensuring that we future-proof solutions and maximise value-for-money.
• Prior to making formal commitments to proceed, our recommendations and approaches are fully and formally socialised with stakeholders.
• Knowledge and skills transfer is incorporated into everything we do.
• Implementation stages are shaped by architectural and design principles.
Our approach to implementation is described in our Service Definition Document, comprising the following phases:
Phase 1 - Discovery & Understand
Phase 2 - Analyse and Assess
Phase 3 - Design
Phase 4 - Justify & Evolve
Phase 5 - Build, Test & Deploy
Our approach is based upon the use of blended teams where projects are delivered using a combination of in-house resources and specialist expertise from CoreAzure. This not only minimises project costs and reduces delivery risks, but also structures knowledge and skills transfer.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
• We formally structure knowledge and skills sharing into every project deliverable, specifically tailored to meet the requirements and the current skill levels of in-house resources.
• We designate specific ‘knowledge owners’ to assume responsibility for ensuring that knowledge and skills (and documentary evidence) has been transferred satisfactorily. This is not something that can be left to chance and there must always be some level of formal acceptance from the client that knowledge and skills are effectively shared. Our knowledge owners will be senior specialists within our teams. Again, knowledge sharing and skills transfer flow from ‘those that know’ and who repeatedly demonstrate genuine expertise in particular areas.
• Genuine levels of expertise is demonstrated through day-to-day engagement and interaction with customer staff and demonstration of subject matter expertise.
• Our delivery approach is collaborative and communicative and regardless of the extent to which we blend client skills together within our delivery teams, we support and facilitate effective joint working
• We propose and support the delivery of technology MasterClass sessions. Show-and-tell, best practice reviews, futures planning and ‘ask the expert’ to use MasterClasses to help build a more informed and effective working relationship.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Our Cloud deployment and data centre migration services are undertaken by accredited professionals and practice leads able to understand and appreciate the public sector context and nature of services being provided as well as being technically proficient and conversant with Microsoft Cloud products and delivery methods.
Although our services are individually specific, they combine to form a set of professional services required to implement a complete Cloud solution based principally on Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
CoreAzure advocates an applications-driven approach to Cloud migration. Focusing on infrastructure alone tends not to be cost effective as latent capacity on the legacy estate need not be migrated. Our application architecture and migration services define opportunities to re-architect applications to optimise the transition to Cloud. Establishing the right architecture is an obvious consideration for any Cloud migration, but capitalising on the opportunities to re-engineer applications and business processes built upon genuine open standards are equally important. Lowering the cost of supply continues to be a major driver for cloud but CoreAzure maintains that the principal driver is creating the potential to exploit the shared infrastructure of the internet to achieve genuine digital transformation. An architected approach is key to unlocking these transformational capabilities.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||CoreAzure provides a highly flexible support model focused upon driving adoption and therefore designed to assist organisations in leveraging the potential of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365 in order to improve employee productivity and organisational efficiency.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Standard SLA for ticket responses of 15 mins during standard & extended hours support|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.1 AA or EN 301 549|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||Yes, at an extra cost|
|Web chat support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||None or don’t know|
|How the web chat support is accessible||Standard servicedesk model|
|Web chat accessibility testing||None|
24*7 Support Service for Office 365
This service would be delivered with the following resources:
• 10 English speaking 1st/2nd/3rd Level technical support staff for Incident Management
• 1 x Service Delivery Manager
• Full incident ticketing system
Price on application
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£500 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|