ETL Data Integration
Orchestrating data integration is delivered with vendor or open source components, giving you options to work with Pentaho, Talend, AWS Glue, Apache Camel/Airflow Fink/Kafka or ESB tools including Mulesoft and Biztalk.
End-to-end secure cloud-hosted infrastructure-as-software delivered over Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, OpenStack, VMWare.
Integrate with Texuna's Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Integrate hundreds of data feeds via metadata injection framework
- Fully Integrated pipeline orchestrating ODS, MDM, EDW, Star schema views
- Data governance metadata extraction, publish data lineage/provenance, complete audit trail
- ETL/ELT metadata framework supports Data Vault 2.0 and/or Mirror/Stage/Star schema)
- Big Data ingestion via Extract Load Transform pattern
- Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana (ELK) for processing unstructured web/system logs
- Metadata ELT/ETL framework helps standardise pattern maintenance, testing, simplifying orchestration
- Integrate data from NoSQL like MongoDB, CouchDB, DynamoDB, CosmosDB
- Work with SSIS, Pentaho, Talend, Informatica, DataStage, Wherescape, Matilion, Alteryx
- Integrate with Texuna's EDW, BI Analytics services on G-Cloud
- Intuitive Interface Enables Users to Ensure a Reliable Transformation Process.
- Incorporate new Source systems easily with customisable ETL plugins.
- Data Governance, Reliability and Security maintained and assured.
- Blend All Data in Real Time and Obtain Immediate Results.
- Plug and play architecture ensures vendor lock-in is minimised.
- REST API for 3rd Party Applications.
- ODBC/JDBC connectors for RDBMS; JSON connectors for NoSQL.
- Unstructured data plugins for social media (Facebook, Twitter etc.).
- File systems: OneDrive, Sharepoint, box.net, Google Drive, Webdav, HDFS, S3.
- Plug in to message queues, Enterprise Service Bus.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.