Fordway Cloud Managed Print Service
Fordway CMPS provides a complete cloud-based print service. The service allows organisations to remove their reliance on legacy print solutions and the hardware required to run and support the traditional printing infrastructure. It allows for full management, control and auditing of the print environment all from a single location.
- Fully managed, cloud hosted, location independent printing service
- Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, Chromebook devices supported.
- Works with all major printer vendors
- Microsoft Office 365 integration
- Secure PIN print capability
- Controls print spend and provides comprehensive reporting
- Optional per session monitoring and comprehensive printer diagnostics
- Optional assigned Service Manager
- Optional UK PSN and NHS N3/HSCN connectivity
- Meets the needs of any organisation’s print management requirements.
- Fordway can manage the complete project lifecycle, design to migration
- Office365 integration to enable collaboration and communication across multiple devices.
- Highly secure and compliant platform, achieves OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE security mandates
- Optional connectivity to UK (PSN) and NHS N3/HSCN network
- Controls and manages printer availability
- Provides comprehensive spend management reporting
- Works with HP, Xerox, Kyocera, Lexmark, Ricoh, Canon, Epson printers
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.