Agile Project Delivery
Part of risual’s Advisory and Management service portfolio. This service provides a comprehensive approach to Agile Project Management, underpinned by our DevOps Framework, enabling the development, implementation and transition of digital products and services. We work in collaboration to embed this approach in your organisation and coach your teams accordingly.
- Utilises recognised approaches including DSDM, AgilePM, Scrum etc.
- Provides Agile, MSP, PRINCE2, Moor and Change Management-qualified staff.
- Provides support from initial business case through to benefits realisation.
- Delivers Agile management techniques such as timeboxing and sprints.
- Aligns with architectural principles and DevOps processes.
- Provides clear stakeholder management and develops engagement and communications plans.
- Provides mentoring and coaching of teams through entire Project Lifecycles.
- Focuses on sustainable capabilities and clear roles and responsibilities.
- Qualified Agile professionals work in collaboration with you.
- Products delivered iteratively with quicker release to market.
- Defines and delivers GDS, accessibility and Gateway compliant reviews.
- Embeds creative environments, supporting iterative development and delivery.
- Builds confidence through Agile planning and transparent iterative delivery.
- Provides early identification, assessment and management of backlog activities.
- Includes knowledge sharing and builds internal capability.
- Delivers stakeholder engagement through effective stakeholder engagement, increasing buy-in.
- Breaks down barriers to Agile working and embeds positive culture.
- Agile Project Lifecycle support from evaluation through to BAU support.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.