Urban Foresight Limited
Smart City Services
Urban Foresight was established in 2011 as the world’s first dedicated smart city consultancy.
Our expertise in place-based innovation builds on a deep understanding of the challenges facing public sector services and the opportunities to embrace cloud-based technologies to deliver transformational social, economic and environmental outcomes.
- Expertise in defining, developing and delivering place-based innovation projects
- Defining smart cities: research, analysis, discovery sprints and feasibility studies
- Developing smart cities: strategies, business cases, bid writing, action plans
- Delivering smart cities: procurement specification, programme management, co-creation, governance
- Mobility: MaaS, CAVs, EVs, clean air zones, smart parking, fleets
- Digital: transformation, connectivity, IoT, sensors, 5G, LoRaWAN, full fibre networks
- Data: platforms, integration, ICT, dashboards, analytics, standards, sharing
- Wellbeing: health, technology enabled care services, assistive technologies, social housing
- Energy and environment: smart grids, renewables, climate change, net zero
- Economy: future high streets, inward investment, business support
- Multidisciplinary expertise to turn good ideas into transformational outcomes
- Library of investment-ready business cases based on real costs
- Record of securing £millions of innovation funding for local government
- Innovation and strategy toolkit to define priorities and responsibilities
- Build trust, confidence and support through experienced stakeholder management
- Harness data and intelligence to transform services and user experiences.
- Insights on securing new revenue streams and achieving efficiencies
- Support to scale-up, commercialise and export successful pilots
- Access to best suppliers with best solutions at best value
- Trusted, neutral and independent innovation partner focused on benefits realisation