Introductory and advanced training courses focused on Kubernetes. Training can be tailored to suit all aspects of Kubernetes and containerisation.
Each course is delivered by an expert Kubernetes engineer with real-world experience of deploying production level Kubernetes clusters.
- Understand Linux containers, their benefits and shortcomings.
- Introducing Kubernetes - scheduling and orchestration.
- How to run a miniature cluster on your own machine.
- Deploy a microservice application scheduled across your cluster.
- Conducting basic cluster administration.
- Understand the latest release of Kubernetes inside-out.
- Know how to make your cluster highly available.
- Deploy a blank Kubernetes cluster on empty VMs.
- Create your own microservice templates from scratch.
- Scale and update your services with zero downtime.